[OM] Re: zuikos on canon EOS users, please write me

Subject: [OM] Re: zuikos on canon EOS users, please write me
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 21:26:25 +0800
The capture range of all DSLR I have used are better then slide, especially
at RAW mode. I think I was doing ok during the day I shoot flim (and mostly
slides) I don't think I can't live without real time histrogram. My C5050
also has live histrogram but after playing it for some time I just turn it
off. I never consider missing real time histrogram or immediately histrogram
display after shoot a limitation. As I always say, I think the best way is
to shoot a little under and then adjust it in post processing.

C.H.Ling