[OM] Re: zuikos on canon EOS users, please write me

Subject: [OM] Re: zuikos on canon EOS users, please write me
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 07:45:31 -0500
Siddiq, presumably referring to the E1 and 300, said:
Neither Oly has histogram display, rather critical given the 5ish stop
range it can capture at best wonder if a firmware update will fix it in
the E1/300.
Eh?  Then what are the histograms shown on these pages?
<http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/olympuse1/page8.asp>
<http://www.dpreview.com/articles/olympuse300/page7.asp>

To further confuse me, CH, who owns an E-1, did not object to this
statement and, instead, replied: "Once you have used RAW you will never
miss the histogram..."

I am confused.  What don't I understand about this exchange?  Why are
these histograms not histograms?

Chuck Norcutt