[OM] Shooting Glaciers and Snow

Subject: [OM] Shooting Glaciers and Snow
From: "Enrique Cabrera Rochera" <qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 13:50:04 +0001
Hi everyone:

I am plannign a trip to the Patagonia in Chile, including some
promising visits to glaciers and that sort of stuff.

I have no experience in shooting in the Snow or similar conditions
(you know that in Spain it is rain that mainly falls in the plain,
and I am a Mediterranean coast person). Obviously a 50 ASA seems
necessary for bright light, but I would also like to do some B&W. Any
filters? Any tricks? (yes, I plan to keep the OM4 warm and battery
fed under the coat)

Regards,

Enrique
--