[OM] Re: My expirience with Western Union

Subject: [OM] Re: My expirience with Western Union
From: FAR-ALI <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 12:14:22 -0500
 This is why Paypal, (despite what people say about it)...is successful.
Paypal has come a long way!! I really like Paypal...once again despit what
people say about it.

I also have attempted to send via WU but when I saw the rates...I decided
against it. However, I did receive payment through WU and from the Chek
Republic and it was pretty quick. Took maybe 3-4 days for payment to arrive
to me.

Yahoo! Pay was another service that I think eventually went away. That was a
good alternative but did not catch on I guess.

- Ali

Simon Worby wrote: C.H.Ling wrote: I have quite some experience in sending
and receiving payment through Bidpay, it is easy and safe, I just check the
costs: If you are sending US$8.0 to US, the charge is US$1.95, sending $100
is $4.95 and sending 500 is $16.2. And they will charge my VISA account. I
think you are getting WU MO by other means but not Bidpay. I'm afraid I
don'teven know what BidPay is. I was just looking to send money for a
batteryadapter to someone in the US. They wanted WU. I used:
http://www.westernunion.co.uk/info/homePage.asp?country=GB[1] Clicked on
"Price It" and put in the amount to send to the US... Try it. The
transactioncosts are disgusting. Simon
http://www.zuikoholic.com[2] List nannies: olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx[3]

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.westernunion.co.uk/info/homePage.asp?country=GB