[OM] Re: My expirience with Western Union

Subject: [OM] Re: My expirience with Western Union
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 21:51:19 +0800
I have quite some experience in sending and receiving payment through
Bidpay, it is easy and safe, I just check the costs:

If you are sending US$8.0 to US, the charge is US$1.95, sending $100 is
$4.95 and sending 500 is $16.2. And they will charge my VISA account.

I think you are getting WU MO by other means but not Bidpay.

For all WU money order through Bidpay, I will send the goods immediately, it
is a MO (or bank cheque) very safe to the seller, I never have problem with
it. Just deposite the MO to my bank here in Hong Kong and I will get the
money three weeks later (with a handling charge of US$2.1 for each MO)

C.H.Ling