[OM] Re: My expirience with Western Union

Subject: [OM] Re: My expirience with Western Union
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 19:28:35 -0000
Wiliam Wagenaar wrote:

> As allways, YMMV, but I had a very good experiece receiving
> money via Western Union.

I looked into it recently for something where someone wanted something in WU.
But it was hideously expensive. Sending £8 to the US ($14 by the time it
arrived, after additional fees) was going to cost me £16.

That's not expensive -- it's a complete and utter rip-off.

Needless to say, I didn't do it. Nor will I use any vendor who asks for WU.
Ever (or until they make the pricing more sensible).

Simon