[OM] Re: My expirience with Western Union

Subject: [OM] Re: My expirience with Western Union
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 17:00:38 -0000
C.H.Ling wrote:

> I have quite some experience in sending and receiving payment
> through Bidpay, it is easy and safe, I just check the costs:
>
> If you are sending US$8.0 to US, the charge is US$1.95, sending $100
is
> $4.95 and sending 500 is $16.2. And they will charge my VISA account.
> I think you are getting WU MO by other means but not Bidpay.

I'm afraid I don't even know what BidPay is. I was just looking to send
money for a battery adapter to someone in the US. They wanted WU.

I used:
http://www.westernunion.co.uk/info/homePage.asp?country=GB

Clicked on "Price It" and put in the amount to send to the US...

Try it. The transaction costs are disgusting.

Simon