[OM] Re: Everyday camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Everyday camera
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 15:23:28 -0800
I think that dpreview provides the most objective information for an
evaluation especially for things that can be measured like digital
noise, shutter response time, and resolution. You should really handle
one and see if you like it. Try focusing it manually if that is what
you need. See whether you like an EVF and whether you tell if is in
focus or not. I don't mind EVF for framing, but many people hate them.
Try following something in the EVF that you want to take a picture of.
Some have a very low frame rate and do not function properly while
panning.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA