[OM] Re: Everyday camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Everyday camera
From: "DICK LAGUE" <rlague@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 20:49:25 -0800
Thanks for the very insightful answer.

You make some excellent points.  Everyone brings up price......like it
costs 1850.....yet you can buy the LC1 For $1195 everywhere  well at
least B&H J&R and other good mail order houses.

I just like the concept of this camera.  Would like a bigger CCD and a
couple of other things, but it is appealing to me.

I am going to find a way to try one out.

I like your analogy about the beautiful girl in college.  I remember a
few of those.  That was always fun.....but a lot of them you can't
afford to own and you are better to rent!

Dick