[OM] Re: [OT] weather was: Is The MAC Dead

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] weather was: Is The MAC Dead
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 02:12:43 -0200
Happy New Year, Mike.

I suppose I might enjoy the summer where you live.
Today, January 1st is a holiday as important as our independence celebration
day, go figure. And thanks God !! Temperture rised up to 40 Celsius, and not
the slightest breeze at noon. I escaped with my daughter to a swimming pool
which is built into the Rio de la Plata coast; the club's pool remained open
despite the holiday - good, since I prefer a swimming pool to Montevideo
beaches. I was very careful while exposing my winter skin to the sun for the
first time, nevertheless my shoulder and chest are uncomfortably red (yes,
the ozone gap... and I hate using filters) and am planning to sleep in the
garden tonight... yes, I should have already installed air conditioning this
year at least in the bedroom. Procastination ? ...no this doesn't explain
all.

Think we would better enjoy our winter and summer, what else ?

Take care, hope you have a good heating system at home, and best wishes,

Fernando.