[OM] Re: Am I out of line? (Ebay politics)

Subject: [OM] Re: Am I out of line? (Ebay politics)
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 19:21:39 -0700
I've done over 600 e*bay transactions and had three or four bad ones and all
of those were for small amounts of money. I probably couldn't do any better
than that here in town. I did get involved in a fraud situation that could
have cost me $2000 but the red flag went up before I sent any money. Along
with some vigilance, clear and congenial communication is important. Happy
trading and have a good new year.  /jmac