[OM] Re: Am I out of line? (Ebay politics)

Subject: [OM] Re: Am I out of line? (Ebay politics)
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 03:24:50 EST

In a message dated 12/28/2004 11:10:45 PM Central Standard Time,
miked2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

It made  the reserve and the guy sends me a Western Union money order, while
I  explicitly asked for USPS money orders

I'd keep it simple:

Dear ?, As stated in the details of my auction and in my previous
communications with you, I specifically requested a USPA money order.  You
made a
unilateral decision to not comply with the terms of the auction.   Your
decision
has delayed my being paid by two weeks. Sending my  merchandise to a buyer
prior
to being paid would not, in anyone's book, be  a prudent business decision.
Due to your inability to comply with the  terms of the ebay auction, I will
ship the lens when your Western Union money  order clears my bank. Thank you
and
I expect the MO will clear in the next few  days.  Sincerely,