[OM] Re: Am I out of line? (Ebay politics)

Subject: [OM] Re: Am I out of line? (Ebay politics)
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 19:13:22 +0000
I am a little surprised that some of you have had such bad experiences buying
stuff on our favorite auction site.  I've done close to 100 deals, all as a
buyer, and I have been only mildly disappointed two or three times, never
enough to renege on the deal, ask for a refund and threaten the dreaded
negative feedback.  Either I am (a) very lucky; (b) incredibly perceptive and
able to discern a seller's credibility, or (c) too damn dumb to know when I've
been screwed.

Then again, I don't think I've ever been screwed without at least having a
flashback or two and remembering a little bit about it the next morning.  Of
course, I may have sent flowers a time or two to a lady who didn't really
deserve them.  But what the hell: that's the old-fashioned way a gentleman
leaves positive feedback.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from