[OM] Re: Am I out of line? (Ebay politics)

Subject: [OM] Re: Am I out of line? (Ebay politics)
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 11:45:35 -0800 (PST)
Walt,

It's not that my experiences have been so bad.  Actually, in my last
two purchases, the seller has been courteous and more than willing to
reach a satisfactory closure.  The first purchase of the 50/3.5 macro
ended in a return for refund and it looks as if the 35-70/3.6 will end
in the same way.  It's more the disappointment in not getting the lens
I thought I was going to get and putting it to use as well as the
hassle of writing the letters and repackaging for return that is the
problem.  Instead of wasting all this energy trying to accumulate old
and discontinued equipment maybe I should be selling all my OM stuff
and purchasing new digital stuff.  I can't believe I just wrote that.
:)

Getting some scratched negatives back from my photo lab recently has
been another sore spot nudging me toward digital.  I'm getting old and
cranky and turning into a control freak (or maybe just realizing that
I've always been one).  LOL, my wife is ready to boot me out into the
snow with my OM equipment following quickly behind (I threatened to
take her Sub*ru Forester if she did). Going digital and doing all my
processing at home sounds like a good idea at the moment.  Maybe I'll
come to my senses in the morning. :)

Richard

http://mail.yahoo.com