[OM] Re: tamron 80 - 200 LD F 2.8 reasonable price?

Subject: [OM] Re: tamron 80 - 200 LD F 2.8 reasonable price?
From: jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 10:38:47 -0000 (GMT)
<SNIP>
> The next thing is to remove the source of your anguish. Here's where the
> list is a fine savior for you. Just box up all your lenses and bodies and
> mail them to me, and I will safeguard them while you go through withdrawl.
> After a few years, when you've survived with a digital Point-and-Shoot
> (also
> known as a POS) then we can see if you can controllably try maybe on OM-10
> with a 50/1.8.
<SNIP>

Jim, thanks for the offer, but now is a bad time for me to go through a
withdrawl. I am also worried that if I box up everything and send it to
you, you may also become infected with zuikoholicism... I think the best
thing for me to do is protect the rest of photographic kind from these
dangerous items....
Regards
James