[OM] Re: tamron 80 - 200 LD F 2.8 reasonable price?

Subject: [OM] Re: tamron 80 - 200 LD F 2.8 reasonable price?
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 21:27:06 -0800
on 12/17/04 8:52 AM, jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx at jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> HELP! there must be a cure...!!!!!
>
> James

HARK! A cry for help in the wilderness....

First step is recognizing you have a problem... you're there.

Next step follows the "#1 Rule for Holes" -- when you're in one stop
digging.

The next thing is to remove the source of your anguish. Here's where the
list is a fine savior for you. Just box up all your lenses and bodies and
mail them to me, and I will safeguard them while you go through withdrawl.
After a few years, when you've survived with a digital Point-and-Shoot (also
known as a POS) then we can see if you can controllably try maybe on OM-10
with a 50/1.8.

Of course, contact me off-list for my address to send the objects of your
torment.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...

The real sign of addiction is when you insist "I can stop anytime..."