[OM] Re: tamron 80 - 200 LD F 2.8 reasonable price?

Subject: [OM] Re: tamron 80 - 200 LD F 2.8 reasonable price?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:40:58 +0000
Weight: Mine weighs 3 lbs. 4 oz. with tripod collar, OM Adaptall mount, hood
and lens cap.  I actually just now weighed it.

Number of elements: A lot.  Why do you ask?  :-)

Filter size: 77mm.  Because I already have a set, I use 82mm filters with a
step-up ring.  Then, of course, the hood won't fit anymore, so I got a metal
82mm screw-in hood for use on filter occasions.

A 'holic?  The fact you asked means you aren't sure, which means you probably
are.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from