[OM] Re: Ethical Q re shipping E*bay item Int'l

Subject: [OM] Re: Ethical Q re shipping E*bay item Int'l
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:39:43 -0800
I received a lens from Germany that took at least 30 days to get to me. The
box looked like it had been thrown and dropped so many times it was amazing
that it hadn't split open. Fortunately the lens was safe. There's a very
good chance your package is still bouncing along on it's way to France. ("We
deliver no package before it's ready.")

Good luck,
-jeff