[OM] Re: Efke

Subject: [OM] Re: Efke
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 18:54:16 +0000
Hmmm

Thanks for that suggestion Walt.  I might requisition the ancient
microwave (bought 1986) which we have in our kitchen.  We have found a
suitable replacement which would cost less than a third of the old one
... it's only a matter of time now. ;-)

Chris

On 13 Dec 2004, at 16:51, Walt Wayman wrote:

> As an addendum that might be of interest to some, my newest darkroom
> gadget, which I find to be a most convenient tool, is the 10-year-old
> Sharp microwave oven I inherited when my wife decided it was time for
> a new one in the kitchen.  I have found that, on high, it will raise
> the temperature of 32 ounces of liquid one degree Fahrenheit in
> exactly 10 seconds.  For those of us too cheap and ill-equipped to
> have one of those fancy mixing faucets, this has made life in the
> darkroom much easier.  Makes me even think about going back to souping
> my own E-6 now.
<|_:-)_|>
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.