[OM] New Olympus stock - Germany

Subject: [OM] New Olympus stock - Germany
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:05:46 +0100
Just had a flyer through with latest prices for OM equipment. The slight
connection I have to this shop is that this time last year after about a
months research I bought a new 180F2 from him. It is a small family
business, so If you live in Europe and are looking for new OM equipment
then it might be worth a browse, as I think he has the last of the new
stuff in Europe.

http://kurt.loeper.bei.t-online.de/  the prices on the website christmas
list (Weihnachtspreisliste) are last years but are close to this years
so it may be better to email them if you want an accurate price.

cheers Ian