[OM] Re: FL flashes and the E-1; was which macro flash?

Subject: [OM] Re: FL flashes and the E-1; was which macro flash?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 20:26:55 -0000
I confess, Chris, when I read your first sentence I stopped in my tracks.
"E-1"?  He never told us about that!

So congratulations, you sound as happy as the proverbial pig.

Now, tell us all about the educational discount before our offspring are
finished with their education.  More to the point, does your establishment
accept applications after the start of the academic year?  I would only be
interested in ground school.  Would I have to write up many assignments?

:-)

--
Piers