[OM] Re: which marco flash?

Subject: [OM] Re: which marco flash?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 19:43:50 -0000
Yes, I do rememebr it.  What a brute compared to an OM - and not as quiet as
you might expect, either.

If you think cleaning an OM mirror is a challenge (first catch your goos to
get the requisite feather etc etc) then don't even consider cleaning that on
a Pellix.

The idea of no loss of image due to mirror closing was seductive, but the
transformation of an f/1.8 lens into what, f/2.x took the shine off a
little. Presumable the E*S RS has a similar concept.

--
Piers