[OM] Re: Level photography ;-), was [photo] Fall Mist

Subject: [OM] Re: Level photography ;-), was [photo] Fall Mist
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 09:57:29 +1100
Hi Gord,

I have done extensive tests on this and found that squinting into a light
meter with both eyes results in a two stop under-exposure, one eye one
stop, etc.  Your suggestion about wearing sunglasses is a very good one,
they are worth another stop at least, if they are Polaroid sunglasses all
the better (reflections, etc).

Your tip about the B setting is a good one, that can really help to "burn
in" those troublesome highlights which saves a lot of fiddly work under the
enlarger later on.

Andrew McPhee