[OM] Re: Level photography ;-), was [photo] Fall Mist

Subject: [OM] Re: Level photography ;-), was [photo] Fall Mist
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 08:56:40 -0800
I think a grid in the viewfinder is a better solution. But I still make
mistakes with it too.

With the tilting perspective of a lot of lenses I usually pick a
vertical object about one third of the way in, or a horizontal like a
water surface or horizon, and use the measure tool in PS. It
automatically transfers its measured angle to the custom section of the
rotate image option in the image window. Very precise and easy.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA