[OM] Re: Level photography ;-), was [photo] Fall Mist

Subject: [OM] Re: Level photography ;-), was [photo] Fall Mist
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 18:21:06 +1100

On 21/11/2004, at 6:47 AM, Gordon Ross wrote:
> Hi Andrew:
> You don't have to risk detaching the lens, when all you really have to
> do is
> open the backplate and adjust the film, much safer. The back plate
> has a
> handy removal pin and can be thus permanently removed if you are
> continually
> running into perspective problems.  If you do use the permanent
> solution you
> should consider the use of slower films as there is a slight risk of
> overexposure, this is of course not as big a problem if you are
> shooting at
> night.   :-)
> Gord
> PS would this qualify as a rhetorical answer?

Yes in that is sound logic in pursuit of an argument - No problem
rhetorically.
Of course there is the need to adjust the position of the film guide
pins (where did I leave the Dremel?) and even on the slow films I'm
getting a slight but unacceptable increase in the level of base fog.
Any suggestions?
AndrewF