[OM] Re: Level photography ;-), was [photo] Fall Mist

Subject: [OM] Re: Level photography ;-), was [photo] Fall Mist
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 02:39:06 -0700
Hi Andrew:

More than happy to help out! Sorry for the fogging, I should try to go out
on dryer days. The dremel is a good tool , those pins are highly overrated,
and once the cumbersome back is removed and the film travel is handily
visible they are redundant. (The removed backs can be sent to me and a $5
rebate towards enlarging will be sent). This technique has brought a
wonderful consistency of exposure to newfound users, if you find that your
results are improved with the open back concept, you are implored to go with
the permanent solution.

Gord