[OM] Re: another 135mm, focal length no one likes - Vivitar 135mm f2.3

Subject: [OM] Re: another 135mm, focal length no one likes - Vivitar 135mm f2.3
From: "Dean Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:44:12 -0500
I just purchased my second 135mm lens.  The first 35mm I owned as a teenager
was a Yashica FX-3 and I had a Yashica 135mm f2.8 on it.  Actually, I looked
back at some negs and it was a pretty good lens (better than the camera that
is for sure).  But that was 20 years ago.

Now, I have purchased a Vivitar 135mm f2.3.  I have been thinking 135mm
would be nice for travel/city photography as others have noted.  Has anyone
used this lens?  I am curious what people think of it.  I had been
considering Zuiko 135mm f2.8, but this lens came along (I don't see them too
often) and I have always been curious about it.

Thanks,

Dean