[OM] Re: Level photography ;-), was [photo] Fall Mist

Subject: [OM] Re: Level photography ;-), was [photo] Fall Mist
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:42:34 +0100
Agreed.
One thing I found useful was to look at reflections of trees (etc) in water.  A
line between the top of the tree and the top of the reflection of the tree
should be vertical - even if the tree is leaning.
I'm really not sure about this one of mine:
<http://users.pandora.be/cunninghams/photogallery/favorites/pages/low%20sun%20on%20trees.htm>
best regds
Jez