[OM] Re: Vivitar135mm f2.3

Subject: [OM] Re: Vivitar135mm f2.3
From: "Andreas Pirner" <AndreasPirner@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:20:56 +0100
Hi Dean,

<http://cyberdenis.topcities.com/vivitar.htm>
at least tells us: "135mm f/2.3 Close Focus Series 1 M:
For the early 1970's, it was amazing that this lens could
focus down to only 3 feet. It can give a macro ratio
reproduction of 1:2, even though it is not called a macro
lens. Filter size is 72mm. It has a weight of 24 ounces
and lens construction is 6 elements in 6 groups."

That is 1 element and 1 group more than Zuiko 135mm f2.8

You'll count the blades ...

Andreas