[OM] Re: Olympus Trouble

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Trouble
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:38:55 -0000
I'm not trying to convince you Simon, simply wondering why you didn't take
up a no obligation opportunity to try out a current digital system.
Personally I don't think your arguments in regard to quality and
depreciation have any real world validity whatsoever but, if you don't try,
you'll never be sure who is right.

The weather is absolutely no excuse for not taking pictures - I'm hoping to
get over to St Albans Cathedral tomorrow afternoon for both interior and
exterior shots. I'll even try for some shots of the ducks and swans on the
pond struggling with the cold damp mist and drizzle.... not too convinced
about using fill flash in those conditions though :-)

Ian