[OM] Re: OT MX5 quality, was Olympus Trouble

Subject: [OM] Re: OT MX5 quality, was Olympus Trouble
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 18:37:08 +0000 (GMT)
 --- Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I agree Acer, a Lotus Elise would suit this ageing
> swinger just fine ;-)
> Chris

As an ageing swinger..soon to be 53...I recently
bought a MX5..Good Japanese quality, bombproof
construction..and does not rust.
  While cleaning my new toy noticed the underseal /
stoneguard was bubbling just in front of the rear
wing, nasty rust patch, probably to do with the drain
for the hood blocking..
   Have to do without Olympus equipment for a while,
need to use the money to sort the rust on the camera
carrier..  :-((

=====
Regards
  John Duggan,