[OM] Re: OM4 currently on Aussie *bay - BEWARE

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4 currently on Aussie *bay - BEWARE
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 17:47:38 +1000
G'day Andrew,

For some strange reason my post to the seller doesn't seem to have been
sent. That is, I haven't received a duplicate of the post but it may be my
finger trouble and she'll get back to me. I simply said that I understood
that this was the second time that the ad was posted and asked if the
metering problem had been rectified in the meantime. I'm not really
interested (read 'financially unable at this time') to bid for one but I'm
pretty annoyed that yet another problem has surfaced from Oz yabe sellers.

Regards,
John,
Sydney, Oz.