[OM] Re: OM3Ti on *bay - Predict the winning bid contest. Win an OM

Subject: [OM] Re: OM3Ti on *bay - Predict the winning bid contest. Win an OM
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:41:36 +1000
At 08:05 PM 17/10/2004 -0700, Jeff wrote:

>Probably some missed the fact that I placed a bid about an hour before the
>end of the auction to boost the price up where I would be the winner of the
>bidding contest. I originally thought that you Andrew were as close as
>anyone could guess!

My tactic of aiming low nearly paid off.  I had no idea what they were
selling for - everyone else seemed to be picking a high price so I did the
opposite.

>So Andrew if you want Gord's OM3 I'll pass on my opportunity since I
>tampered with the bidding ...
>
>-jeff
>
>Gord's little contest was great!!!

Thanks for the offer Jeff but I'm happy with you being the winner of that
lovely OM3.  I'd hate to be the one to take it off you.  I'll hang out for
a "non-generic" OM3! <grin>

Besides, judging by the weight of it I reckon it'd be close to $1500 to
ship it to me down here in Oz...

Andrew McPhee