[OM] Re: OM3Ti on *bay - Predict the winning bid contest. Win an OM

Subject: [OM] Re: OM3Ti on *bay - Predict the winning bid contest. Win an OM
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 20:05:10 -0700
Probably some missed the fact that I placed a bid about an hour before the
end of the auction to boost the price up where I would be the winner of the
bidding contest. I originally thought that you Andrew were as close as
anyone could guess!

I had bid about $1550 on each of the two earlier OM3Ti auctions. One was NIB
from a Honk Kong seller with excellent feedback. I bid 10 minutes before the
end and someone proved they wanted it more than me. The next one I was the
high bidder but it didn't hit reserve. The price of Gary's is exactly in
line with the two previous. Even the bidding was pretty similar. About two
people willing to bid it up to $1500. It will be interesting to see if
prices go up in the spring.

So Andrew if you want Gord's OM3 I'll pass on my opportunity since I
tampered with the bidding ...

-jeff

Gord's little contest was great!!!