[OM] Re: OM3Ti on *bay - Predict the winning bid contest. Win an OM

Subject: [OM] Re: OM3Ti on *bay - Predict the winning bid contest. Win an OM
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 20:06:18 -0600
Hi JeffL

The OM 3 that I have is even nicer looking and equally heavy. If you
remember, a while ago Piers brought it up as a bit of humor, and so I bought
it for him. He decided that he would not be too concerned about  monitoring
his own urine so it has been with me since. I was trying to donate it to a
hospital but that is not as easy as it sounds.  At any rate if you wish
possesion of the beast it is about $33 to ship it- ask me how I know.

Congratulations Jeff, I am amazed that you were so accurate.

To all those lurkers, I am sorry that you didn't win but it was fun too see
you post, try it some more.

All the best   ROFL out here too!~\

Gord