[OM] Re: moonlighting

Subject: [OM] Re: moonlighting
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:39:46 +0000
Django Reinhardt.  Not Spanish, Gypsy, and not hundreds of years, but a decade
or two for sure.  http://www.redhotjazz.com/django.html

There's a really entertaining Sean Penn movie you might find of interest:
"Sweet and Lowdown."  I highly recommend it.  In it, Penn plays the fictitious
Emmet Ray, who just may have been the second greatest guitar player in the
world during the ?30s, after, of course, Django Reinhardt.

Walt
--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --