[OM] Re: moonlighting

Subject: [OM] Re: moonlighting
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 23:00:27 +0100
<snip>
I am the one that needs google. My electronic memory. A quick search
did not bring up the name of my guy. I will have to try Howard Roberts,
but I am a more traditional guy. Eduardo Fernandez, John Williams, and
Leo Kottke are my guitar guys. Sorry you are so easily bored. I am
almost never bored.
</snip>

Sign me up for being a John Williams fan too.  But I am a little
biased....

I met him, on account of him being an old friend of my Father's.  When
John came over to the UK from Australia, he lived with my Father's
cousin for a while.  I have a really old photo somewhere of my father
sitting in the front room practising the guitar (circa mid 1950's ?) -
apparently John was just out of shot giving him pointers.  Now that
would have been a photograph ... !

OM Content: if he'd had a 21mm Zuiko mounted on an OM-1 then maybe John
would have been in the shot too ?

Jon