[OM] Re: moonlighting

Subject: [OM] Re: moonlighting
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:44:32 +0000
I've got every Kottke album, from "My Feet Are Smiling" on.  I've seen him in
concert a half dozen times.  Then there are some other good'uns, like the late
John Fahey, Doc Watson, Ry
Cooder, Richard Thompson, and, of course, Eric Clapton.  But nobody amazes me
half as much as Mississippi John Hurt.  All the recordings of his playing were
made after he was "rediscovered" when he was in his 70s.  I can't help but
wonder how good he was before age took its inevitable toll.

And I'm not easily bored.  I just have a very short attention span.  I think
there's a difference.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from