[OM] Re: Questions, Re: When is enough enough? ...

Subject: [OM] Re: Questions, Re: When is enough enough? ...
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 06:30:16 -0700 (PDT)
> The DIY target might be an interesting exercise, but
> considering the time,
> effort, ink and paper that would be consumed in *properly*
> printing one, it
> might be more practical to simply buy one.

It took me longer to find the target on the internet than it did
to print out five copies on my printer.  As far as paper, I had
some cheaper photo glossy garbage that wasn't good for anything
else anyway.

My color target/chart is inside a Kodak film guide.  It's got a
gray card, step chart and color squares.

AG

http://vote.yahoo.com