[OM] Re: moonlighting

Subject: [OM] Re: moonlighting
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 08:24:02 +0100
Bit late responding... I agree the horizon's a sin and should have been
corrected before NASA let the picture get anywhere near APOD, but why on
earth would you want to turn the star trails into points??  I love star
trails, short or long.  Here's some of mine:

http://www.world-traveller.org/photo/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=9

Roger