[OM] Re: moonlighting

Subject: [OM] Re: moonlighting
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 14:50:09 +0000
Way cool picture.

However, if it were mine, since I have been beaten into submission and now
accept that it's perfectly okay to "tidy things up a bit" with photo editing
software, I'd level the horizon and turn the star trails into points with a bit
of sky cloning.

See what y'all have turned a pure-minded, well-behaved, mild-mannered,
tradition-respecting photographer into!  Oh, the shame, the shame.

Oh, well.  Back to "tidying up" my TOPE 20 entry.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --