[OM] Re: Bid names

Subject: [OM] Re: Bid names
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 17:55:10 +0000
Anyway, Gord, there's already a list.  I'm not sure how up-to-date it is, and
even though I put my handle in the pot a couple of years ago, it's no longer
there, so I just dunno...

http://users2.ev1.net/~wesiddiquis/siddiq/list.html

But it wouldn't make much difference.  You won't see "gunzuiko" until it's too
late, 'cause, being an NRA life member, "gun nut" is my name and snipin' is my
game: In your bidding space without a trace, and then it's too late.  Last
minute bidding just makes you lose tired.

But that's only when I REALLY mean it.  You can have the book.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --