[OM] Re: The World of OM Systems Book

Subject: [OM] Re: The World of OM Systems Book
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 13:41:28 EDT

In a message dated 10/11/2004 12:10:23 PM Central Standard Time,
piers@xxxxxxxx writes:

Don't  want to be a party pooper, Andrew, but my recommendation would be to
wait  for another copy of Mannheim's book to come along. Pangerl scores on
the  illustrations (photos instead of line drawings), and is marginally more
up  to date than Mannheim, but is nowhere near as comprehensive and detailed
on  the system components.

Leaping lizards, Batman, has everyone joined ZA and is it working?   Hell,
you need both and both editions.  I get busy and lurk for a few  months and
what
happens . . . the addictions somehow wane.  Guess I'm going  to go get a
little petro to fuel the fires. {;^)  Bill  Barber