[OM] Re: Bid names

Subject: [OM] Re: Bid names
From: Michael Darling <miked2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:11:14 -0400
Personally, I think this list should have absolutely nothing to do with
ebay, or any online auction. I know it's impossible, but I'm allowed to
dream, right? ;) I guess an exception could be granted for those of you that
positively have to gloat over getting an obscenely good deal.

That being said, I also feel sniping is legit, ethical, the right thing to
do. I snipe the max I'm willing to pay - if someone is throwing out a
lowball early bid hoping the product won't get bid up, well that's not
ethical either, is it? Bid early, bid your max - bid late, bid your max. I
see no difference.

-mike
Keeping his 'bid name' known ONLY to buyers and sellers he deals with.