[OM] Re: BW Paper revisited part II

Subject: [OM] Re: BW Paper revisited part II
From: Matt Boland <mattb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 08:49:22 +1000
AG Schnozz wrote:

  > For the past year, my investment in the darkroom has even
> exceeded my investment in digital.

Mine too, however that's only because I haven't bought any digital gear.

> I'll be dropping another $100+ on non-consumables. An
> investment that I know will depreciate to $0 the moment I get
> it.
>
> A darkroom is a black hole in which you poor tons of money.

I've just bought a Nikkor 50mm f2.8 for my enlarger off the evilbay.
<START FLAME WAR ENABLING COMMENTS>
 From the reviews it is looks like it's almost as good as the Rodagons
and Componons.
<END FLAME WAR ENABLING COMMENTS>

I think however, it will most definitely be better than the four element
Anaret lens I have, especally at the corners.

--
Matt Boland (BEng)                  Phone  : 61 7 5594 9824
R&D Engineer                        Mobile : 61 4 0835 1421