[OM] Re: OM-3 Really Trivial Question

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-3 Really Trivial Question
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 17:29:48 +0000
A once- or twice-around wrap on the crank handle with a half-inch wide strip of
plain old everyday transparent tape should serve as a temporary fix.  That
should provide enough friction to keep it from flopping out.  A permanent
solution is something else.  I'm sure someone here will have one, hopefully
either simple or inexpensive.

Oh, and welcome to the support group.  Some of us have yet to finish even the
first of the 12 steps.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from