[OM] Re: Pen F/ FT

Subject: [OM] Re: Pen F/ FT
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 17:27:02 +0800
I wonder what is your purpose of buying the Pen F, if for collection I will
not consider anything that is not original from Olympus. The lens is a
preset aperture zoom, with F6.3 it is just too slow to use. I have seen
similar stuff that claimed to be a Pen lens but actually it was just very
old 35mm full frame lens with a Pen F mount.

The 50-90 is a very sharp zoom, the problem is higher distortion on both
ends.

C.H.Ling

IMO, using the Pen F is for getting the feel of the Olympus classic