[OM] Re: Pen F/ FT

Subject: [OM] Re: Pen F/ FT
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 14:22:00 -0600
Hi CH

After reading your reply, I had to wonder why I had asked the question about
the Tamron!

I bought the Pen F, a bit from intrigue, a bit as an Oly collector, I
thought too that it might be a good camera for 'people' shots an old camera
is less intimidating.

re: the 50-90 What do you mean distortion at both ends?

Thanks Gord