[OM] OM-3 Really Trivial Question

Subject: [OM] OM-3 Really Trivial Question
From: "Martyn Smoothy" <mds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 17:26:07 +0100
Hi,

First time I've posted a question on the list so I thought I try something
trivial. Recently bought an OM-3 - great camera, everything works fine -
but, just one thing - the rewind crank is loose, ie. when you turn the
camera upside down or (more importantly) though 90 degrees to take a
"portrait" shot the crank opens up. This doesn't actually make any "real"
difference to the operation of the camera but I do find it very irritating &
can't think of any convenient way of stopping it happening. So - anybody
know a way of stiffening the crank hinge without the risk of damaging the
camera?

Regards - Martyn

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat