[OM] Re: Price of Zuiko 50 3.5 (macro) -- eBay...

Subject: [OM] Re: Price of Zuiko 50 3.5 (macro) -- eBay...
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:48:58 +0100
I strongly recommend that you read the post by Moose dated 31/3/2003, which
coincidentally is number 8 on the search list for the radioactive lenses I
posted in response to your earlier question.

As to the going rate of the 50/3.5, the best source is likely to be Markus
Haukebøe's listing of completed deals on that auction site which is at
www.haukeboe.com which lists 50 auctions, prices ranging from $60 to $200

Piers